If you are in the Richmond, VA area and interested in being a foster parent for a Pom in need, please email Krystyna Lineberry using our gmail account, PCCV.Inc or message on Facebook.
We are receiving a total of 13 Poms this coming week and are in need of caring homes for them while they are vetted and waiting for their Fur-ever homes.
1) Foster parents get first dibs for adoption as well as the option of a payment plan!
2) Foster parents are given all supplies needed to care for their foster dog if needed.
3) Foster parents receive support and advice when needed.
1) Provide a temporary, safe and loving home ranging anywhere from a few days to several months as we find the perfect home for the animal.
2) Help break bad habits using positive re-enforcement as well as train those with minimal or no training at all to help place them in a loving home.
3) To speak with and show a dog to a potential adopter. Meeting place can be elsewhere if you’re not comfortable showing at your home.
4) Are open to home inspection while fostering.
5) To take to a designated vet for on-going medical treatment like vaccinations, dental or other medical needs. Our vet is located off Staples Mill Road, but it is possible to use a personal vet if they are willing to offer discounted services for a rescue.
6) Notify us immediately in the event the dog is sick or lost.