- Liver treats: Blend chicken or beef liver with plain yogurt, then freeze in an ice cube tray.
- Banana-yogurt treats: Slice a banana, then place one slice into each cup in an ice cube tray. Pour dollops of yogurt over each banana slice, then freeze.
- Egg treats: Blend a few whole eggs (including shells) until smooth, then freeze in an ice cube tray.
- Pumpkin treats: Blend some plain yogurt with canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), then freeze in an ice cube tray.
Click below for 4 more recipes and a link to purchase the pictured ice cube tray.
- Cottage cheese and cheddar treats: Place a dollop of cottage cheese in each cup of an ice cube tray. Cut cheddar into small chunks, and then press one into the center of each cottage cheese dollop and freeze.
- Chicken or beef treats: Place a little leftover cooked chicken or beef in the cups of an ice cube tray. Pour unsalted chicken or beef broth over the meat and freeze.
- Tuna treats: In a bowl, mix plain yogurt with tuna (packed in water). Place a dollop of the tuna-yogurt mixture in each cup of an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Peanut butter treats: Blend up some peanut butter and plain yogurt, then freeze in an ice cube tray.
use the below link or the “Adopt A Shelter” link in the right hand column for all your shopping and the PCCV Rescue receives a donation from the website. Example: Amazon will donate up to 7.5% of your purchase to Pomeranian rescue, just for using this link!